How do I get the best pool service?
Are you shopping around getting quotes for pool maintenance or the best pool service price? What questions are you asking? Our advice is to not look at price alone. A saving of $5 or $10 per month in service call charges may cost you a lot more in the long run if you go with the wrong company. Here are some key questions to ask any pool maintenance company when shopping around:
- Have you been trained?
- Do you receive regular training updates?
- Do you have any formal qualifications? (A Certificate 3 or 4 in Pool & Spa Care is now available Nationally)
- Do you use electronic water testing? (this means your water test is accurate)
- Will you document your water test results for me?
- Will you document every chemical you add to my pool?
- Is all your work 100% guaranteed?
- Can I escalate concerns above yourself if I had any?
These are just some of the questions you could ask to ensure you engage a true pool service professional. Your health and your wallet will appreciate a reputable pool maintenance company and technician.