Jim’s Pool Care technicians have always maintained the highest standards when it comes to pool cleaning health and safety practices. This new pandemic is no exception. All of our Pool Care Technicians have the best hygiene practices in place, so you can be sure that you and your family are safe when we come to visit your pool.
A few things to remember:
- Most Pool Care Technicians do not come into contact with people.
Your local Jim’s Pool Care expert has, for most franchises, been in business for a while. They have many regular customers that allow them to go straight into the backyard and service the pool, often times without even seeing the homeowner. Our supplies are delivered to us, we do not need to visit a pool shop to obtain what we need to service your pool. This means, we hardly come into contact with people at all.
- Chlorine and Chemicals, we work with them daily.
The chlorine in your pool contains ingredients that kills bacteria and germs. Our hands are always clean. But on top of this, we also practice the prescribed process of washing our hands regularly.
- We are smart.
If we are showing symptoms of illness, we will not continue to service your pool and will take the appropriate steps.
To give you a better idea of the precautions Jim’s Pool Care Franchsies are taking, these are the steps we have advised them to follow when servicing your pool:
Strategies to keep you and your customers safe
- We need to focus on distance and common sense. Please keep a safe distance between yourself, customers and suppliers of at least 1.5m
- If you arrive on site and customers are home, be polite and professional and advise that you will be keeping your “safe distance”.
- If you arrive at a house and they are self isolating we recommend that you advise them to stay inside while you service their pool.
- If you have a customer that advises you they have COVID-19 then we suggest you put their pool service on hold.
- Ensure you wash your hands at the end of each job, after touching equipment gates, taps, etc.
- Keep hands away from your face.
We do not want to help spread this virus and we are sure that continuing the service we provide to pool owners will not make matters worse.
With many people being let go from work and most children staying home from school, many of us are going to be spending all our time at home. Why not enjoy this time in the best way possible? Keeping your pool clean will keep not only the kids entertained and playing outside, but will also be a great way for the adults to relax and take a moment for themselves.
Pandemics like this can be scary times, but we can be stronger than letting it beat down our spirits. Take care of yourself by jumping in the pool, have a back float and look into the sky, forget everything for a couple of moments in your day. Enjoy this time as best you can and think about the benefits or possibilities this time can bring. It doesn’t have to be all doom and gloom.
Stay safe, stay calm and keep smiling.