Win a retreat of a life time at the beautiful Kingfisher Bay Resort on stunning Fraser Island, courtesy of the Jim’s Pool Care operators on the Sunshine Coast.
The prize package for 2 people includes:
- 3 nights accommodation in a Wallum Lagoon view room
- Return passenger ferry transfers from Hervey Bay
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at Maheno Restaurant (3 days)
- $100 meal voucher at The Sand Bar, Kingfisher Bay Resort
- Full day Ranger guided “Fraser Island Beauty Spots tour” including morning tea, lunch, and National Park Fees
Spend 3 nights relaxing and exploring all that the beautiful, coastal island has to offer. Views of sandy beaches that stretch for miles, swim in more than 100 dune lakes, take in stunning rain-forests completely growing in sand or spot all the other beautiful flora and fauna that has found a home on Fraser Island.
We can’t wait to give this beautiful trip valued at $1670 to one of our wonderful new or regular customers.
Terms & Conditions
The prize voucher is valid indefinitely to conform with revised Consumer Laws
- Competition is open to owner-occupiers of the pool property.
- Competition open to any new or regular customer making a purchase from Jim’s Pool Care anywhere on the Sunshine Coast between 28th September and 6th December 2019, and will be drawn on 7th December 2019. Winner will be notified by telephone and will be announced on the Jim’s Pool Care Sunshine Coast Facebook page.
- The prize voucher is subject to availability at the time of booking and cannot be taken during Australia school holiday periods, public holidays or long weekends.
- Hotel upgrades are available at own expense and subject to availability at time of booking.
- The voucher is not valid with any other offer, is not transferable or redeemable for cash and must be taken If lost or misplaced, vouchers will not be replaced.
- Inclusion(s) not utilised, is non-refundable. Monetary value of the inclusions cannot be used for any upgrades or in replacement of services not included in the voucher.
- The winner of this prize cannot on-sell or auction the prize for any monetary benefit. Kingfisher Bay Resort reserves the right to revoke the validity of the prize voucher, if such an incident occurs.
- Any alterations to travel plans may incur a rebooking fee.
- Kingfisher Bay Resort may, without notice to the holder of the prize voucher, substitute any services or the mode of carriage to carry the passenger.
- Food, beverages and incidental expenses will be at the expense of the holder of the voucher unless otherwise stated
Book in a job today for your chance to win!